Political Science Optional Toppers Strategy
· That year my optional marks () helped me get my name in the list, likewise this year also my marks in optional () proved clinical for securing an AIR OPTIONAL STRATEGY: Political Science and International Relations (PSIR) Importance of an optional subject is beyond doubt the most crucial aspect of UPSC preparation. · Political Science & International Strategy by Dhananjay Singh Yadav, Rank 95 CSE First Attempt Hi, I am Dhananjay Singh Yadav.
I got Rank 95 in UPSC CSE This was my first attempt, and my optional was Political Science and International Relations (PSIR). I took the civil services exam to get into Indian Continue reading "Political Science & International Strategy – by. · POLITICAL SCIENCE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS Strategy by IAS Topper – Mirant Parikh, Rank 67, PSIR Marks –First Attempt The Enigma that is PSIR – All Frill and All Thrill??
The UPSC results are out and the Travesty of pitting one Optional subject against the other has started already. The popularity of Continue reading "POLITICAL SCIENCE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: Strategy.
- UPSC Rank #29 Keerthi Vasan V- Political Science, 1st ...
- TOPPER(MIRKHELKAR ADITYA DHANANJAY AIR- 155) Political ...
- Political Science | Vision IAS
· HELLO FRINDS, I am glad to share with you the strategy that I have followed and resources I have used for political science. This year I have secured marks in PSIR and marks in last mains. My strategy may not be as it is useful to you but may give some insights for the preparation. SOME BASIC THINGS IN PSIR- Perception about PSIR is that it gives good score and. · Political Science Optional Strategy. In this section, we give you suggested tips and tricks to be followed while preparing for the polity optional, as given by IAS topper Mirant Parikh.
Political Science Paper I. Part A. Parikh suggests candidates stick to only one reliable material rather than sourcing material from multiple places and getting. Political Science is one of the very commonly opted optional subjects in UPSC Mains.
The Political Science Optional syllabus deals with theories and philosophies of different schools like Liberal, Neoliberal, Marxism, Colonial and Post-Colonial, Feminist and so on in the first paper, as well as Indian polity and governance.
The second paper is a comprehensive study on international politics. · Download Topper's Copy(AMRITPAL KAUR, AIR 44) from website:prbu.xn--38-6kcyiygbhb9b0d.xn--p1ai for All, Complete Current Revision for PT by GS Score th Author: IAS SCORE (GS SCORE).
· Very rarely we come across toppers who talk about their highs and lows. In this candid video, Rishav Mandal (AIR 58, CSE ) shares his journey to the top. He identifies the fatal mistakes that cost his first attempt and parts with the strategies he adopted to overcome them.
Q. Although Political science and sociology are both humanities subjects, yet inone of this subject got very favorable scaling-treatment than the other, consequently some candidates were denied even interview calls, despite having good marks in GS and Essay parallel to toppers.
So, optional subjects should be removed altogether. · Courtesy Tushar. PSIR strategy in his words: I had attended Shubra Ranjan Mam’s classes as my attempts at reading the optional on my own were a complete failure.
It started in Dec and went on for around 5 months. She has a very lucid and a. · Political science optional strategy for UPSC IAS exam In this post, we are going to discuss about the strategy of political science optional for UPSC IAS Exam or other year.
You can follow this strategy and clear the exam easily, please read the whole post. · ANIKET SACHAN Rank UPSC CSE Topper (Political Science & International Relationship Optional) is part of IASbaba’s 3 flagship program ILP, TLP and IMP.
He shares his preparation strategy with Mohan Sir (IASbaba Founder).
PSIR Strategy by Tushar Gupta IPS, CSE-2017 - Mudit Jain
He has graduated in the year from IIT BHU Varnasi and cracks UPSC Exam in his 1st Attempt! Download IAS toppers test copy, UPSC toppers answer booklet, GS Score IAS toppers answer sheet for Civil Services Exam · Political Science as an optional paper gained more popularity when Tina Dabi secured All India Rank 1 in UPSC Civil Services Exam selecting Political Science as her optional subject. In this post, we list useful books and study materials to score high for Political Science optional paper.
Note: Aspirants can click on the links to buy books online at discounted prices. Hi, I have attached below, the booklist prescribed by my prbu.xn--38-6kcyiygbhb9b0d.xn--p1aiting the entire syllabus with 3 revisions before READY-SET-GO is what every serious Aspirant thinks but near to not possible for many.
POLITICAL SCIENCE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: Strategy by ...
The strategy I followed is:Before any exam. Lesser time to optional: When it comes to strategy of toppers, I have much to thank Pooja Ranawat mam (AIR, The questions in a political science paper are not similar to GS questions.
To correctly handle these questions, you need to have conceptual clarity on India’s foreign relations. Thus, you need to study accordingly. In this article, I am going to discuss the PSIR (Political science and International relations) optional and the Preparation strategies that a few toppers have used. About UPSC.
POLITICAL SCIENCE OPTIONAL Strategy: Ankit Pannu Rank 31 ...
UPSC is one of the examinations that witnesses a huge number of people taking it. TOPPER (MIRKHELKAR ADITYA DHANANJAY AIR- ) Political Science Answer Booklet Compilation IAS Compilation contains Political Science papers of Topper (MIRKHELKAR ADITYA DHANANJAY AIR- )-These papers have been collected from Internet/Institutes where these students handwritten Political Science Test Series.
· This will help you find the extent and time you would be required to invest in the optional. Read the strategy of political science toppers as they have developed a command over the subject and can provide you with hitherto unheard insights in relation to the subject - particularly the hidden advantages and disadvantages. UPSC Political Science Topper Preparation Strategy Plan Dec 24 • Books for UPSC, UPSC syllabus • Views • No Comments on UPSC Political Science Topper Preparation Strategy Plan Respected IAS aspirants as you would be know very well, you have to choose an optional subject for the IAS mains exam which you can take if you clear the.
Posts about Political Science written by ajaysinghniranjan. New – CSAT: All INDIA INTERACTIVE IAS PRELIM (General Studies + Aptitude Test) TEST SERIES (Civil Service Aptitude Test ): Module X: 1 April New: IAS – Approach – Analysis – Source – Solution – Strategy – CSAT – General Studies Prelim Paper November 2, * If you an English medium student,follow mrs.
Subharanjan notes for UPSC optional(Political Science and International Relation).she is very good teacher for.
Thats all about the Political Science Optional Strategy by IAS Topper. In Case you want to discuss anything on the UPSC Toppers strategy for Political Science optional, please do ask in the comment section below. we will be Happy to assist you with.
Thanks!! Tips on Political Science Optional by IAS Topper Rajat Sen (AIRCSE ) Hello everyone. Certainly, there is a real sense of satisfaction after the grueling fight against the mammoth syllabus and finally finding myself in that sacred PDF.
Following the toppers This is the most important one.
Pooja Ranawat Rank 258, Highest 319 Marks in Pol Science, Preparation Strategy
We shouldn’t follow the toppers prbu.xn--38-6kcyiygbhb9b0d.xn--p1ai read number of strategies and choose the suitable suggestions from them to develop your own. I had read strategies of Ananya Das Ma’m (AIR 16, CSE ), Mirant Parikh Sir (AIR 67, CSE ), Ankit Pannu Sir (AIR 31, CSE ) and many more.
Political Science and International Relations is one of the most sought-after optional subjects for the Civil Services Examination. Over the years, many toppers have opted for Political Science and International Relations as their optional. It helps the aspirants not only to score high marks in the optional, but also cover portions in the.
· UPSC: Political Science & IR optional has gained popularity in the recent past years as many IAS toppers cleared the exam with Political Science optional. Another reason being the easy.
Political Science Optional Toppers Strategy - UPSC IAS Mains 2020: Booklist And Resources For Political ...
· UPSC: Political Science is one of the most popular optional subjects among the UPSC aspirants. In this article, we have provided a detailed UPSC IAS Mains Political Science optional. Continue Reading Political Science Optional Strategy by Anand Vardhan, AIR 7 UPSC IAS Topper NANDINI K R, Rank – 1, CSE – (Strategy and Booklist) Post author: IAS ABHIYAN.
· IAS Exam has one of the optional subjects as Political Science and International Relations (PSIR). It has two papers (I & II), each of marks summing up to for the paper. Duration for each paper is 3 hours. It is easy to crack this optional subject for those who have a keen interest in Political Science.
Shivani Gupta IAS Topper's strategy Political science optional strategy Topper strategy Shreyans Kumat Rank 4 Last 30 days Exam strategy What to do after clearing upsc prelims Strategy by topper Vishal Shah AIR 63 Topper strategy - Rishab Jain, AIR 23 UPSC failure reasons.
The paper II of political science covers comparative political analysis and International affairs.
Political Science (Optional) for UPSC Examination – Model ...
In these 90 days, the syllabus for Political Science optional will be comprehensively covered. The Syllabus is divided into weekly modules and the questions will be asked from the module syllabus for that week. · Strategy I have not been very strategic with my optional initially, as I took 3 attempts with public administration and did not get my strategy right with that. Only when I switched to Political Science in my fourth attempt did I score well.
UPSC Topper Strategy for Economics Optional by Harshika Singh (Rank-8) My Background in Economics and the interest in the subject was the most obvious reason for Economics as my first optional. I am B.A Economics(Hons) from prbu.xn--38-6kcyiygbhb9b0d.xn--p1ai’s College,Ranchi (Jharkhand) and prbu.xn--38-6kcyiygbhb9b0d.xn--p1aiic History from London School Of Economics and Political. UPSC Topper K. Dinesh Kumar IAS Rank 06 Pol Science Optional Answer booklet, prbu.xn--38-6kcyiygbhb9b0d.xn--p1ai, UPSC Topper K.
Lowest Total Supply Cryptocurrency 2020
|Indiabulls trading platform review||Hdfc forex internet login||Best forex oscillator indicator without repaint|
|High risk investment options||Can you invest in bitcoin cash||Ripple cryptocurrency price in euro|
|Forex bank extra konton||Bitcoin margin trading united states||Forex euro till sek|
Dinesh Kumar IAS Rank 06 Pol Science Optional Answer booklet. IAS Toppers Political Science optional Marks sheet -UPSC ,IAS Toppers Political Science optional Marks sheet -UPSC Madhubalan.L AIR 71 UPSC – Toppers strategy and Book list.
Admin — 17/07/ 7 comments. The marks in optional can be a game changer, so one should make sure that atleast 10 optional tests are written before appearing for mains. POLITICAL SCIENCE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OPTIONAL. Contact. [email protected] get updates & downloads via email.
recent posts. oct 31 APSC TOPPER - Interview & Preparation Strategy SANJU DAS APSC - Rank 20 th Assam Land & Revenue Service Roll No. (Joined Adhikary Education's APSC Mains GS Test Series & APSC Mains Pol Science Test Series). Adhikary Education: Many congratulations on your grand success in APSC on securing 20 th Ranks in Assam Land & Revenue Service. · What were the optional subjects of UPSC Toppers in the last 7 years?
Which is the most favourite optional subject? Is there a pattern? The selection of the optional subject in the Main Exam (written stage) plays a crucial role in the success of candidates. UPSC allows candidates to choose one subject from about 50 optional subjects mentioned in the syllabus. · Political Strategies of India’s Freedom Struggle: Constitutionalism to mass Satyagraha, Non-cooperation, Civil Disobedience; Militant and revolutionary movements, Peasant and workers movements.
b. Perspectives on Indian National Movement: Liberal, Socialist and Marxist; Radical humanist and Dalit. Deepana AIR UPSC | Toppers Strategy Admin — 19/08/ add comment Click on the video below to understand the strategy of prbu.xn--38-6kcyiygbhb9b0d.xn--p1aia Visweshwari who has secured AIR in UPSC *In UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination, Political Science Optional consists of 2 papers (Paper I and Paper II).
*Each paper is of marks with a total of marks Before we let you know the merits of PSIR as an optional, please remove the notions and biases from your mind that might have developed from your discussions on various online. Reach Us. Drishti The Vision (A Unit of VDK Eduventures Pvt.
Ltd.)1st Floor, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Opp Signature View Apartment, New Delhi